Sunday, February 6, 2011

Church Hair

I have always been an avid church goer. I would like to think this was the source of my getting perms all of my life. Being in a baptist church, or any church for that matter where particularly African-American people dominate, image is a very big thing. You know, big church hats, fancy suits, dolled up for Easter Sunday, the whole nine. SO with that being said, I'm wondering how things will go if I wore my natural hair to church??? As of now on Sundays I'm wearing some lace front wigs and underneath I have my hair undergoing the "baggy method" to retain moister and stay protected. I mean, there is a women their that has already done her big chop and she is using two strand twist with extensions for protection... but I was the one in church with the CRISP weave! lol I'm not sure just what I'm going to do next week.... Ultimately it's my head so I can do what I please ... hm *scratches head*

No comments:

Post a Comment